[OSM-talk] FYI - OpenTripPlanner instance

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Oct 31 14:39:11 GMT 2012

I'd love to reproduce that unofficially here in Tulsa.  I was one of the
OSM folks that worked on the data for the TriMet project.  I haven't ever
set up OTP before, I suggested it to Tulsa Transit sometime last year, they
said it hadn't occurred to them to try an online trip planner.  Then turned
around and spent a lot of money on a broken system that I've yet to get to
work even for trips I know fully well are possible.