[OSM-talk] FYI - OpenTripPlanner instance

Peter Wendorff wendorff at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Oct 31 15:24:15 GMT 2012

Hi Mike.
Is it possible to add one of the public transport maps as a layer?
I did not have much time now to test, but obviously I missed useful
locations and got no trips planned because my end points aren't safe
(only connected to highway or sth. like that).
the public transport layer would be helpful to compare the public
transport routing with the results, too.

regards
Peter