[OSM-talk] OSM Kyiv Workshop

Nate Smith nateasmith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 14:41:15 BST 2012

As an extra event to Tech Camp Kyiv (http://techcampkyiv.org/) happening next week, we are planning an introductory OpenStreetMap workshop on Friday, September 14: http://osmkyivworkshop.eventbrite.com/. This workshop will be a hands-on introduction to OpenStreetMap which will review the basics of contributing and using OSM.

To make this happen we need some additional OSM trainers to help teach a topic, share your experience mapping, and/or be available to translate between Ukrainian, Russian, and English.

If you are OSM mapper in Kyiv - whether beginner or experienced - we'd love to have you come out and join the workshop. Let me know if you're interested! Send me a note at nate at mapbox.com.

Thanks!

--
Nate Smith