[OSM-talk] Legal Wording again..

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Sep 14 07:49:41 BST 2012

If you want to add additional wording you could do so. Your wording must
make people aware that the data comes from OpenStreetMap and that it is
available under the ODbL.

Of course, you can only use the ODbL attribution after the new planet is
published and you reload your database.

If you don't do that then you can't update your data with OSM data either
and you need to use the CC BY-SA attribution.