[OSM-talk] Import guidelines & OSMF/DWG governance

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:44:18 BST 2012

Le 18/09/2012 21:13, Simon Poole a écrit :
> Am 18.09.2012 18:54, schrieb Béland Pierre:
>>
>> Is it possible to discuss about governance wich is the subject of
>> this thread?
>>
> The reason I even touched on this subject is that each time the
> cadastre imports turn up it is somehow claimed that they are different
> from other imports and should be held to different standards, when in
> fact they aren't.
I simply don't agree.
Integration of building from the French cadastre is different that the
work we made, for example, with Corine Land Cover data, with BMO data...

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-fr/2012-May/043349.html
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-fr/2012-May/043885.html

(sorry, in French. If there is some body to translate...)

But maybe my ominion is without importance.
> AFAIK we do not have the same issue with canvec.
>
> Simon
Sorry also to see that to subject of the thread can't be understood by
some people.

Is that so impossible to say : "OK, we have understood the question of
the governance, and we will speak about the next time at the OSMF and we
will keep you informed" ?

Amazing !
--
Vincent aka FrViPofm