[OSM-talk] Bad (wrong?) OSM publicity?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Sep 25 10:33:51 BST 2012

This is a game anybody can play.

Could you we collect a couple of  (best well known places) examples of
iOS maps and how good they would have looked if they had really used OSM
data, and forward them to the CWG (it probably takes too long to whip up
a Apple look a like style in Tilemill or Maperitive, but that would make
it even better)? They may whip up a blog post or similar.

Simon