[OSM-talk] Proposal for import guidelines

THEVENON Julien julien_thevenon at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 26 12:16:39 BST 2012

the plugin in JOSM, restart JOSM. Change the projection to "Lambert 9
zones" and choose Lambert CC zone "5", restart JOSM.

window ) choose vector Grab Multplier "100m" thanks to the radio button.

Sorry I forgot one step. It is mandatory to first get some OSM data because the cadastre plugin rely on current JOSM bbox to perform request on Official french cadastre servers so
Download some OSM data in Saint Galmier region ( to have an idea where it is located http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.588947&lon=4.315972&zoom=18&layers=M  )

list choose "42 - loire". Click on OK and normally you should slowly
have a new overlay

Cheers
Julien