[OSM-talk] All you've ever wanted to know about the french cadastre

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:27:14 BST 2012

2012/9/27 THEVENON Julien <julien_thevenon at yahoo.fr>:

> On top of that as the cadastre distinguish light buildings and buildings,
> house with terrasses and veranda etc are represented by several buildings
> but there is still a single house number ( if it exists )

+1, usually (at least in some cities I checked) "housenumbers" are
identifying a whole parcel (exceptions exist), IMHO better then
assigning them to a single house as Simon suggested it would be to add
them to the whole parcel (I guess you have these also available in
France, haven't you? In the end that's what a cadastre is about...)

cheers,
Martin