[OSM-talk] All you've ever wanted to know about the french cadastre

THEVENON Julien julien_thevenon at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 27 16:59:27 BST 2012

> De : Lester Caine <lester at lsces.co.uk>

> The 'two accounts' is a bit of red herring here -
in my opinion - but similarly JUST uploading buildings is pointless?

Not at all. This is the heart of the problem for a lot of french contributors !!!
as already mentionned raw building import is the expection but you are focus on it.
For major part of French contributors we are adding buildings and other details not related to cadastre, so having one account per kind of edit will be really painfull.. but it it will not be for people that just perform raw building imports !

This is the real problem for us.

We are also discussing a French Cadastre Task force to avoid raw building import withtout needed corrections but this is an other topic

Cheers
Julien