[OSM-talk] Remap-a-tron level 2 complete! Suggestions for level 3?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Sep 28 00:29:12 BST 2012

Hi all,

It looks like we're done with level 2 of the remap-a-tron!
(lima.schaaltreinen.nl/remap)
Thanks so much for helping out! You were so fast that I did not get a
chance to prepare the next level so now you  get to have your say:
what should be the next error to fix with the remap-a-tron?
Considerations should be that 1) ideally they should be easy to spot
on the mapnik map or by comparing mapnik and bing and 2) they should
be easy fixes.

Let me hear what you want to see (and ideally send a pull request ;)
https://github.com/mvexel/remapatron)

(stats for level 1:
http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/tmp/remapatron_level1.png and level 2:
http://lima.schaaltreinen.nl/tmp/remapatron_level2.png)