[OSM-talk] Who Did It?

Pēteris Krišjānis pecisk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:09:57 BST 2012

S , 2012-09-29 12:24 +0400, Ilya Zverev rakstīja:
> Hi!
>
> For a long time now, there has been no tool to properly monitor an
> area. Essentially the only way of doing it is to filter changeset
> history by bbox (thanks to Pavel for his RSS filter btw). OWL has been
> turned off, ITO-like visualizations are pretty but unuseful. The simple
> question "who has deleted my road?" turned out to be very hard to
> answer.
>
> But there has been a simple solution, that I'm amazed no one has come
> to before. To cut long story short, I present to you the service to
> answer the frequently asked question: WHO DID IT?
>
> http://zverik.osm.rambler.ru/whodidit/

This is simply amazing - there's no words to describe how long I waited
for such tool. I really hope that official or semi-official instance of
this service will be implemented (maybe during that improvement project
financed by grant), because it's a must.

Greatest stuff is that it works very reliably.

Thanks Ilya.

Respectfully,
Peteris.