[OSM-talk] Native American/First Nation, etc. Reservation Boundaries

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Apr 21 14:36:01 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Paul Norman <penorman at mac.com> wrote:

> Are there any reservations on or near the I-5/I-405 between Canada and
> Bellevue? I can divert on my way to Issaquah to attempt to ground truth
> some
> of this.

You'll drive next to the Tulalip Indian Reservation starting at about 116th
Street NE, North of Marysville. I drove through the reservation yesterday.

I came in from the north on a state road and left the reservation somewhere
near Marysville. No road signage to tell me when I entered. I prior
knowledge of
the rough boundaries of the reservation.

--
Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch