[OSM-talk] RFC updated: OSM Attribution Mark (was: contributor mark)

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Mon Apr 22 16:40:01 UTC 2013

* Alex Barth <alex at mapbox.com> [2013-04-22 08:40 -0400]:
> 2. A completely redesigned mark, containing the letters "OSM"

I like it.  Definitely more distinctive and specific to OSM than the
hammer icon.

> 3. A completely redesigned `/copyright` page, the page the mark links to.
> It is much closer to today's `/copyright`

I think the new copyright page is very nice looking and presents its data
well, but I, personally, still find it a little confusing in that there
are very few visual cues that you can scroll down.  My first impression
(as with the previous copyright page) is that it's just a pretty
attribution page that serves merely to write out the word
"OpenStreetMap".  All of the additional information is below the bottom of
the page and I didn't find it obvious that there would be anything down
there.