[OSM-talk] RFC updated: OSM Attribution Mark (was: contributor mark)

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Tue Apr 23 11:35:52 UTC 2013

Alex Barth wrote:
> This is an updated proposal based on an initial RFC from earlier this
> year titled "Contributor Mark" [1, 2].

Thumbs up. This is really good. I love having "Local knowledge" in prime
position.

It'd be good to release Leaflet/OpenLayers plugins to do the attribution. If
I were feeling Machiavellian I'd suggest we consider hosting them on our
servers (load permitting) so we get an automatic heads-up of who's using
OSM...

cheers
Richard