[OSM-talk] RFC updated: OSM Attribution Mark (was: contributor mark)

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:28:01 UTC 2013

I agree wholeheartedly with Mike's points about the current branding around
the project. However, as there has been generally positive feedback for the
design of this attribution mark, would it make sense to move forward with
using the attribution mark (since it addresses an immediate problem) and
use that as a jumping off point for rebranding OSM? Rebranding is no small
task, and it seems like it would be a shame to hold off on going ahead with
what (I'm hearing) most folks think is a good initiative so that we can
complete a rebranding initiative first.