[OSM-talk] RFC updated: OSM Attribution Mark (was: contributor mark)

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu Apr 25 21:19:13 UTC 2013

If we went ahead with this we would be saying that “Contains information from OpenStreetMap, which is made available here under the Open Database License (ODbL)” is acceptable, an image that says “By OSM” is acceptable, but “© OpenStreetMap” is only acceptable if “By OSM” cannot be used. To me this seems to be insupportable by the license.