[OSM-talk] Bicentennial National Trail in Australia

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Apr 30 15:15:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:54 AM, Nick Hocking <nick.hocking at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi

[ ... ]

> Therefore, my question is,  who is the best OSM person to advise BNT of the
> various technical details of using OSM map data.
>  Nick

Dear Nick,

Well, if you direct them to this list, they'll always have access to a
variety of opinions.  :-)

If you aren't interested in speaking with them yourself, you might point
them at switch2osm.org, or the help.osm.org site.  Alternatively, is there
an active local community?  Suggest they attend a local event?  Toronto is
having an event that sounds perfect for them, but for the distance.

http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Toronto/events/113271092/

You could point them at one company or another, but the risk is that the
company advice could be biased towards the products they offer.  So if that
company only sells hammers, then obviously BNT is a nail.

Best regards,
Richard