[OSM-talk] Request for translations of the upcoming new welcome page

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:55:37 UTC 2013

As the welcome page will probably be merged fairly soon and then the normal
translatewiki based translation takes over again and my guess is there won't
be that many languages that get translated this way (it would be nice if the
main ones can be though) I would propose to just coordinating it here on
talk. I.e. just state which language you are planning on translating.

So far we have a German and Danish translation.

Kai

severin wrote