[OSM-talk] Making iD the default editor on osm.org

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Fri Aug 16 09:31:29 UTC 2013

On 16/08/2013 07:59, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     it has been proposed to make the newly released iD v1.1 the
> default editor on openstreetmap.org, meaning that if someone doesn't
> explicitly chose an editor they will open iD instead of Potlatch.

I've haven't used iD extensively recently, primarily because I was
unable to. Sometimes it wouldn't load an entities (the background image
repeatedly flashed) & other times crashed as soon as I tried to pan.
(Firefox 22, I think). Is this editor stable enough?

Also is the implementation of relation editing as complete as P2?

Dave F.