[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] SOTM 2013 - Final programme and end of "mates rates"

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 22:24:11 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

I'm sorry that you are having issues with viewing the programme with
NoScript running on your computer. Unfortunately with only 7 days to go
until SOTM, the whole team is bogged down with organising the finer details
needed to ensure that the conference runs as smoothly as possible.

As SOTM 2013 is organised entirely by volunteers, several of whom live far
away from Birmingham, we get together via a telephone conference and online
services only. When push comes to shove, often things come down to "what
works" rather than what meets the "no adverts/no analytic/open source/etc"
philosophy. We found it useful when organising the programme and did not
have the time to change to something else for publishing. You are more than
welcome to add it to the wiki:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/SotM_2013

On another note this is now available on Lanyrd:
Grid view of schedule:
http://lanyrd.com/2013/sotm/schedule/?day=sep-06&view=grid
Schedule list view: http://lanyrd.com/2013/sotm/schedule/
Event page:  http://lanyrd.com/2013/sotm/

Lanyrd has a page suitable for mobile devices:
https://m.lanyrd.com/2013/sotm/

Regards,
Rob