[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] A new tracing layer for TIGER 2013

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Dec 8 23:32:34 UTC 2013

Eric,
One other issue. Here is a link,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1je9m490c0yns4/Why%20Flagged.png, to an area,
http://osm.org/go/WJIDU~lZs-- near me. You can ignore the crazy tiger data
on the right! However, notice the streets, 114th St SW, 115th St SW, 8th Pl
W and 8 Ave W. There all all existing, but were flagged as being outdated.
Is it because they are not exactly the same as the tiger data?

BTW, I really appreciate the work you are putting into helping us fix
streets along with Martijn's Battlegrid.

Clifford

Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch