[OSM-talk] Bitcoin

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Dec 10 15:52:01 UTC 2013

I saw the thread but must have missed the website. I also found it
interesting that "Please don't create new venues unless they have physical
presence on ground" is on the front page.

>From reading their forum, they seem to be pushing back on their own
community for spam. But it is nice to see businesses wanting to be added to
OSM for visibility. I wonder how that could be transferred to all the shop
owners?

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 7:08 AM, Michael Reichert <nakaner at gmx.net> wrote:

Clifford

OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch