[OSM-talk] State of the Map US 2014 April 12 and 13 in Washington DC

Alex Barth alex at openstreetmap.us
Wed Dec 11 20:22:26 UTC 2013

Hello everyone -

The OpenStreetMap US team is happy to announce that the State of the Map US
2014 will take place in Washington DC on April 12 and 13.

I'm excited about this location as it is a great place to showcase the
growing adoption of OpenStreetMap among individual mappers, in government,
non profits and businesses in the US and abroad. The city is easily
accessible and many individual and institutional OpenStreetMap contributors
are located nearby. In addition to bringing together the existing
OpenStreetMap ecosystem we have great potential to capture audiences who
might not have tried OpenStreetMap yet.

After all, we want to grow OpenStreetMap, in numbers and diversity.

Please find all details on our blog:

http://openstreetmap.us/2013/12/state-of-the-map-us-2014/

We will post a call for session proposals soon. Looking forward to your
submissions and I hope to see you in Washington DC -

Alex

--
Alex Barth
Secretary