[OSM-talk] [HOT] Low Cost Android with Accurate GPS (GLONASS) for OSM Survey

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 04:46:58 UTC 2013

I was listening to ideas today about using OSM ids om walking papers, and
then adding in a spreadsheet for the form.

The only thing still missing is active GPS capture, which still requires a
device.

I am open to this, but I have found I have some issues getting all the IDs
printed because they collide.  This is a rendering issue.  Maybe that is
something I could request from the walking papers folks, a better collision
detection process for rendering with a certain data layer (OSMIds for
nodes).  The best is building outlines with a node (centroid) for IDs with
a filter for specific node types (Overpass).

--
Alex