[OSM-talk] Paweł's q: what can be done?

Michal Migurski mike at teczno.com
Sat Feb 2 19:55:46 GMT 2013

For what it's worth, I agree with Jeff and Paweł on this.

If OSMF is going to be a big, beautiful mess it should own that and publish the C&D for everyone to see. Anarchists gonna anarchate.

If on the other hand we want strong leadership that can handle a trademark dispute on its own, then we're missing a lot of what leadership is about: clear communication, visible power structure, authority figures who can speak on behalf of the organization, draw fire, and so on.

Does the board want to be a board?

-mike.