[OSM-talk] Recent edits in the wiki / Trademark issue

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:24:04 GMT 2013

I'm not a lawyer with experience in this area, so for me it would make no
sense to take a look at the C&D at this moment. If there's such a lawyer
among the readers of this list or in our related friends/family, he/she can
advice the OSMF board directly with the needed level of professional
advice. And maybe such an advice would be that we shouldn't fight, but let
others with more money do the fight. Let OSMF move on to protect the use of
the word and logo Openstreetmap. And let us help OSMF in that to look out
for malicious people who want to abuse our logo and name somewhere in this
world.

Cheers, Johan