[OSM-talk] Recent edits in the wiki / Trademark issue

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sun Feb 3 23:13:34 GMT 2013

Simon Poole writes:
 > I've taken the time and at least on more or less current pages have
 > redone the edits with a bit a finer brush, essentially with a very small
 > number of exceptions there should be no noticeable impact on actual
 > content now.

 > I'm reaching out to our counsel to see if we can release the C&D, but
 > IMHO it is unlikely. Further I know that the statement has caused some
 > unease and questions about problematic/unproblematic use of the term in
 > question and the scope of our request to refrain from using it, I will
 > again see if we can issue a clarifying statement on that.

There's a simple way to get a copy of the C&D -- just publish the
Google Geocoding URL. Like this:

http://www.osolaw.com/areas-of-practice/professional-liability/2-uncategorised?format=feed&type=atom

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog