[OSM-talk] additional layers on osm.org

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:57:08 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Yes, I know about the process. It is good that it is setup :-)

It seems like the technical aspects are addressed by hosting them on
the us OSM servers. The "soft / arbitrary criteria" are judgment
questions about where the OSM community is at.

However, what I was really asking was given the context I described
combined with the process as currently defined, would any of these
layers have a chance of getting approved?

Thanks
Jason