[OSM-talk] [Talk-us] Tagging Live indoor music venues

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Feb 25 10:34:57 UTC 2013

I would prefer amenity as it fits in better with other entertainment venues such as cinemas, theatres, concert halls and pubs. Leisure is more for sports places and swimming pools in my mind.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 25/02/2013 9:58 Floris Looijesteijn wrote:

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:

> I would support amenity=music_venue, it describes this type of place.

I looked at my local music_venue and it was tagged as leisure=music_venue

Leisure seems to have slightly more (62) than amenity (56) at the moment.

I don't really care which one is used but they're probably the same so
we should choose one.

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/leisure=music_venue
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/leisure=music_venue

Greets,