[OSM-talk] achavi - Augmented Change Viewer [alpha]

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 12:57:57 UTC 2013

I only saw this now, this looks like a beautiful tool. The interface is a
bit new to me, I guess I have to get used to it. Also, colors are a bit
hard to distinguish for a color blinded person. I suggest using dashes for
modified ways, or something like that.

Is there a plan to make the limit of 24 hours bigger?

Thanks,

Janko