[OSM-talk] House Numbers

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 2 19:23:06 GMT 2013

On 2 January 2013 15:31, Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> wrote:

> Gregory writes:
>  > It says I've mapped 7232.
>  > I expect I've done around 100 streets, so that works fine. But what's my
>  > rank?
>
> WHERE ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE FINDING ALL THESE HOUSES?? I'VE ADDRESSED
> EVERY HOUSE WITH AN HOUR'S BICYCLE RIDE OF MY HOUSE AND I'VE ONLY
> GOTTEN TO 932.
>
> I feel like I can't even begin to win this.
>
> Like all addicted mappers, I've moved house (multiple times) once I had
fully mapped where I live.

Anyway, what are those unnumbered buildings on Washington Street and
surrounding roads?
http://osm.org/go/Zd3I4aFLF-

What slows me down is the chore of doing the editing on the computer
afterwards.
I tried out Keypad Mapper (Android app), which makes it quick to upload
something, but not with out it's downsides, which includes still having to
trace buildings.
http://osm.org/go/evn8Ym3DO--

--
Gregory