[OSM-talk] Marketshare <iPhone Google Maps Hits 10 Million Downloads in 48 Hours>

Johan C osmned at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:53:59 GMT 2013

I´m quite surprised that so few OSM´ers are interested in discussing the
approach to gain market share for OSM. After my first posting mid December
now Waze is in the news, with up to 30 million users:

http://techcrunch.com/2013/01/02/is-apple-plotting-a-route-to-a-waze-acquisition-rumours-on-the-road-point-to-yes/

Any more ideas to the strategic issue of increasing market share for
Openstreetmap?

Cheers, Johan