[OSM-talk] New History tab for openstreetmap.org (beta)

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 23:41:22 GMT 2013

Holy smokes this is great. What is the status of the data backing it?
I see one changeset a coworker just made to our office building (new
user today!) but a changeset I made to to highway west of town on
December 31st doesn't seem to be coming up.

This is the changeset that isn't showing up:

Also, the link to the object ID in the popup bubbles when you click on
a change in the map is linked to
http://owl.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org/abc

Toby