[OSM-talk] Featured image descriptions

Andrew andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 18:41:21 GMT 2013

Pierre Béland <infosbelas-gps <at> yahoo.fr> writes:

> Andrew,For this week image, I added the translation
for Français. It was relatively easy to do except we have
to understand that the +/- is the link to the translation
page. I suggest tha you add a title to this link describing
it.After the tranlation is completed, selecting http://
wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FR:Main_Page, english
version of the text still appears under the image. It
persists even if I clean the navigator cache.

I can't find your edit. Are you sure you saved?

--
Andrew