[OSM-talk] Featured image descriptions

Andrew andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 11:16:01 GMT 2013

week.http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page--­>
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Iotw
> There you will see the translation that I added for Français.
>

> Pierre
>   De : Andrew <andrewhainosm <at> hotmail.co.uk>À : talk <at>
openstreetmap.org Envoyé le : Vendredi 4 janvier 2013 13h41Objet : Re:
[OSM-talk] Featured image descriptions  Pierre Béland <infosbelas-gps <at>
yahoo.fr> writes:> > Andrew,For this week image, I added the translation for
Français. It was relatively easy to do except we have to understand that the +/-
is the link to the translation page. I suggest tha you add a title to this link
describing it.After the tranlation is completed, selecting
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/FR:Main_Page, english version of the text
still appears under the image. It persists
>  even if I clean the navigator cache.>  I can't find your edit. Are you sure

That page was linking to the old lacations, which I have now fixed.

--
Andrew