[OSM-talk] House Numbers

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 09:33:34 GMT 2013

2013/1/7 Jo <winfixit at gmail.com>

> But how do you propose to count those? There might be numbers missing in
> the sequence or there might be 4A, 4B, 4C, etc in between. 2 and 6. At
> least such discrepancies are possible in Belgium.

I try to remove those discrepancies as much as possible, but I can't say
they don't exist. It's your service, you make the rules.

I think we need more services like this, and then mappers get achievements
like "Lord of housenumbers", "Master of powerlines", "Governor of
buildings" when they come in the top 3%. That's quite a motivator.

Janko