[OSM-talk] Rendering of Farmland not 'Light' enough?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Jan 7 16:45:46 GMT 2013

Green grass would be useful to differentiate between pasture and use a lighter brown for arable fields.

Not much farmland is tagged at present, but I it was envisage the map becoming largely brown which will not be attractive. Most areas that are currently default background are in reality farmland.

 Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9