[OSM-talk] Happy New Year from MapRoulette!

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Thu Jan 10 05:36:21 GMT 2013

Hi all,

We've seen some great progress from MapRoulette users fixing the
almost 70,000 connectivity errors in the US. Returning from my
Christmas break, they were all but eliminated! Great, but we did not
really have the next challenge ready yet. So for now, we expanded the
scope of the connectivity challenge to include Mexico and Canada, so
we have over 57,000 fresh connectivity errors for you to sink your
teeth into. So stop reading and start fixing, over at
http://maproulette.org/!

PS the next challenge is almost done, we could also do a parallel
MapRoulette for that, what do you think?
--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/