[OSM-talk] RFC - OSM contributor mark

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Sat Jan 12 15:56:37 GMT 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review and respond everyone so far. It's great to see that there is general support for this idea (there are certainly a couple of issues to work through). I'd like to give people more time to weigh in before responding to the threads that are emerging in this discussion, please don't take my silence as absence from the discussion in the meantime.