[OSM-talk] Kort Game: Translators seeked!

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 09:07:33 GMT 2013

Hi,

Many thanks for the unbelievable effort to translate Kort.
The localization list at Transifex [1] shows 14 languages(1) which
have been fully or almost completed - within only two days!
I've never worked with Transifex before but now I can say that's easy.
So if your favorite language is missing, like Polish, Danish,
Hungarian, Swedish, Norwegian, Finish, Russian or Greek - just go for
it!

Stefan

[1] https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kort/