[OSM-talk] POI display on osm.org

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:50:46 GMT 2013

2013/1/21 Janko Mihelić <janjko at gmail.com>:
> This looks nice. It's unobstructive and light, but powerfull.

+1, great functionality, will be great to have this on the main map!

> In the future, we should make a service that gives meaning to key-value
> pairs. For example, oneway=yes and oneway=-1 are just "oneway", and
> oneway=no is twoway.

-0.5, there could be "a service" to do this kind of abstraction, but I
really wouldn't want this automatically on the main page. Many tags
aren't that clear to interpret, and translations into different
languages add even more fuzzyness.

cheers,
Martin