[OSM-talk] Is osm.org broken on mobile phones for you?

Pavel Melnikov positron96 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 06:37:52 GMT 2013

Oh, shame on me for not following development of the site%) I've noticed
that the design changed some time ago, but did not realize it was changed
to leaflet.

Anyway, it seems my bug has been reported already, and some others
mentioned in this thread on
https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/issues/199, and work
is being done to fix them.

Also, thanks for pointing out where to send reports on bugs! I'll write
something in github.

Best wishes,
Pavel