[OSM-talk] POI display on osm.org

Paweł Paprota ppawel at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 23 13:48:10 GMT 2013

On 01/23/2013 12:31 PM, Tom Hughes wrote:
> Well that one seems wrong to me as it is approaching the issue from one
> of achieving feature parity with Google Maps, but as I have always
> understood it that has never been our goal.

It also provides better user experience. Sure we can say that the main
website is only for mappers and having no hit boxes on POI's is OK but
then I guess I'd have to start questioning why do I keep spending all
this time on improving history view if it's not really the goal for the
main website to be usable...

Paweł