[OSM-talk] Is osm.org broken on mobile phones for you?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Wed Jan 23 17:33:14 GMT 2013

> I thought that given the title of this thread and the ongoing work on
> the main page there was very high probability that the people doing
> the redesign would read it here. You are right though that there
> should be a ticket for this in trac as well, so here it is:
> https://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/4755

I'm not sure if Saman is on this list actually. I doubt he's paying much
attention to trac either, though he may see the tickets through the
rails-dev list.

This isn't really redesign anyway - all the things you mention are
features that have always been missing from the mobile view AFAIK.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/