[OSM-talk] How to map mountain pass in Poltach 2

Gorm E. Johnsen osmlist at gorm.cc
Thu Jan 24 13:45:01 GMT 2013

Tanveer

There is no preset for mountain passes in Potlatch.
You will have to add it manually as key/values.

This is how you do it in Potlatch 2:

Mark the node for the highest point on the road.
Click 'Advanced' In the lower left.
In the grid, enter 'mountain_pass' as key and 'yes' as value.

Typically you may also want to add a 'name' and 'ele' (for elevation in
meter).

-gorm