[OSM-talk] piwik.openstreetmap.org - what is it?

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Fri Jan 25 09:05:34 GMT 2013

My setup is a plain one, no frills, nothing special, just open to every
site that wants to take part to this experiment of tracking accross OSM
related sites to understand how visitors move between all them and finally
register/contribute or not... but for this the main OSM site should also
take part to the experiment.

Although current tracking is not anonymous (full IP is stored), anonymized
data can be queried for studies thru piwik's API.

Adding another site is quite simple:

- give me the URL of the site,
- I'll send you back the HTML code to include in your pages