[OSM-talk] OSM Subreddit Has 666 subscribers

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:14:47 GMT 2013

In case anyone here reads the popular online news aggregation site
Reddit, there is a subreddit dedicated specifically to OpenStreetMap,
and as of today, it now has over 666 followers.

Why do I care about 666?

It's not because of any mystical or religious significance, I just
didn't notice when we'd past 500 and I'm too impatient to wait until
we've past 1000 to post this.

If anyone here is a redditor, please subscribe, or better yet, if
there are OSM related stories you know about, post them!

- Serge