[OSM-talk] Kort Game: Translators seeked!

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:16:18 GMT 2013

Oi Arlindo

Due to the small server we currently have for Kort, the database of
(keepright) errors is restricted to Africa, Europe and Eurasia (-30 W
to 120' E).

I'm sorr for this. I think that we soon can migrate to a bigger server.

But - as mentioned before - you can still help Kort in the meantime by
translating it to Portuguese!
See https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/kort/ .

Yours, Stefan