[OSM-talk] Using OpenStreetMap on a daily basis

Immanuel Giulea giulea.immanuel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:42:50 UTC 2013

I'm also very new at Openstreetmap and want to add my 2cents.

I think a directory of all the tools available would be a great starting
point.

So far I was introduced to wheelmap and overpass.

But not any of the fantastic dozens of tools available.

If those tools were allowed as layers on the main map I would be happy.

Let's face it openstreetmap is very little known. I have contacted the
geography faculties here in Montreal to let them know an alternative to
gmaps exists.

Google has become synonymous to search engine.
Gmaps has become synonymous to mapping.

Immanuel