[OSM-talk] Using OpenStreetMap on a daily basis

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 15:24:30 UTC 2013

I've not followed this thread too closely, but arguably OSM is meant to be
made not used. Nobody should use OSM on a daily basis; that's what MapQuest
Open, MapBox et al are for.

Using OSM on a daily basis would be like trying to read a dictionary as
your only book: all the words are there, but the story is rubbish.

/Devil's Advocate